Stylish and beautifully presented modern detached family house with 3 double bedrooms, in a desirable location within the catchment of Cardiff High School, within walking distance of Rhydypenau Road shops, Heath Halt High & Low Level train station and Roath Park Lake. Spacious entrance hall, cloak/utility room, open plan kitchen and lounge/diner with a separate front sitting room. To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms, bedroom 1 & 2 with built-out wardrobes, quality en-suite shower room to bedroom 1 and a large separate family bathroom with a shower and twin sinks. Gas central heating, double glazed windows, sprinkler system. Keyblock driveway to front, delightful rear garden comprising paved patio and lawn. EPC Rating: B
10' 9" (3.28m) x 6' 10" (2.08m)
Approached via a solid wood front door with obscure leaded glass window to upper part leading onto the spacious entrance hall, staircase leading to first floor with spindle banister, quality laminate flooring, radiator, double doors leading to lounge/diner and kitchen.
Quality white suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash basin with storage below, monobloc mixer tap, obscure glass window to rear, plumbing for washing machine, chrome heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
21' 7" (6.58m) x 18' 9" (5.72m) overall
An excellent size principal reception, open plan lounge/diner and kitchen. Kitchen is appointed along three sides in light high gloss fronts beneath square edge worktop surface, inset stainless steel sink with side drainer, monobloc mixer tap, inset range style cooker with chrome cooker hood above, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, roller door cupboard housing the Worcester combination gas central heating boiler (The boiler has an 8 year guarantee), lounge and dining area with two double opening French doors leading to the delightful rear garden, radiator.
11' 1" (3.38m) x 9' 8" (2.95m)
Aspect to front, radiator.
Approached via a full turning staircase leading to first floor landing area, radiator.
13' 9" (4.19m) x 10' 9" (3.28m) max
A good size principal bedroom enjoying views of the rear garden, range of built-out wardrobes to one side, radiator. Door leading to . . .
En Suite Shower Room
Quality white suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash basin with storage below, double width shower cubicle with chrome shower above, wall tiling to shower splashback, obscure glass window to side, vinyl flooring, electric shaver point, chrome heated towel rail.
10' 9" (3.28m) x 10' 5" (3.18m)
Overlooking the entrance approach, a good size double second bedroom, range of built-out wardrobes to one side, radiator.
11' 0" (3.35m) x 9' 9" (2.97m)
Aspect to front, a third double bedroom, radiator.
10' 0" (3.05m) x 10' 0" (3.05m)
Quality white suite comprising low level WC, twin vanity wash hand basins with monobloc taps, storage below, obscure glass window to rear, low level WC, P-shaped bath with twin head shower above, vinyl flooring, wall tiling to bath area, vanity mirror with light and electric shaver attachment, access to roof space, chrome heated towel rail.
Keyblock driveway to front with wall to pavement level, side access leading to timber gate giving access to rear garden.
Comprising paved patio area leading onto an area of lawn, timber fencing, and pathway to side leading to securing timber gate giving access to the front.
Viewers Material Information
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department (www.cardiff.gov.uk) before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become oversubscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff County Council Education Department www.cardiff.gov.uk before making a transactional decision.
4) Nearest Planning Application - Aylward, Park End Lane, Cyncoed, Cardiff, CF23 6JW. Renewal of Planning Permission 08/01909/E. Proposed alterations to existing dwelling including dormers, new windows, internal alterations and demolition of extension and parking provisions, Planning Application Number: 13/01395/DCH.
5) Nearest Planning Application - Aylward, Park Lane, Cyncoed - Case Ref: 15/01459/MNR
Proposal: Alterations to previously approved application 14/0667/DCO to create larger dormer bungalow with revised siting.
Application Type: Ful
Decision Date: 2015-11-05
Case Summary: Permission be granted
With following Variation of Condition 4 of 15/01459/MNR so that a passing place does not need to be provided.
Application Type: VAR
Decision Date: 2017-09-01
Case Summary: Permission be granted.
Tenure: Freehold (Vendors Solicitor to confirm)
Council Tax Band: F (2019)
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Buyers/Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.