1. Kelvin Francis Ltd is committed to delivering the highest standard of services to its customers.
2. Clients best interests are paramount and we will act honestly and in compliance with the RICS and NAEA Property Mark codes of conduct and procedures.
3. We aim to obtain the best possible market price, within the shortest time period and to make the house moving experience, as stress free as possible.
4. We will treat customers with respect at all times, regardless of Race, Religion or Beliefs, Disability, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Mobility or Language Problems. In these situations, we will go the ‘extra mile’ and adapt the level of our service, to meet their needs.
5. We will never, unrealistically, raise expectations, act unethically or disadvantage a client or buyer in any way.
6. We are passionate about property and customer service and will utilise cutting edge technology to assist in marketing, media exposure and exposure to websites. We even have a dedicated tutorial TV channel, to enhance the understanding of property buying or selling process. We will never forget the personal touch, for keeping in regular contact with Customers, during the marketing and buying process.
7. In the unlikely event of something going wrong, we have a complaints handling procedure, to investigate, resolve and remedy any complaints, if they arise.
8. We undertake to assist Customers with special needs such as mobility, deafness, hearing impaired or blindness. See our section on Mobility for further details.
9. We aim to make moving a pleasant experience and endeavour to fulfil all your expectations.
Directors: Kelvin Francis FRICS & Tony Filice FRICS, FNAEA – January 2011